'Mean Girls,' released in 2004, has become a pop culture legend - and that's all the more reason to celebrate its 10th Anniversary!
Lindsay Lohan posted a pic to Instagram with Daniel Franzese (who plays Damian in the film - you know, "too gay to function") having a mini-reunion!
Here's some of the Most Epic 'Mean Girls' Quotes:
- “Get in loser. We’re going shopping.”
- “I can’t go to Taco Bell. I’m on an all-carb diet. God, Karen, you are so stupid!”
- “I have a nephew named Anfernee, and I know how mad he gets when I call him Anthony. Almost as mad as I get when I think about the fact that my sister named him Anfernee.”
- “It’s like I have ESPN or something. My breasts can always tell when it’s going to rain. Well… they can tell when it’s raining.”
- “But you’re, like, really pretty… So you agree? You think you’re really pretty?”
- Damian: “My Nana takes her wig off when she is drunk.” Ms. Norbury: “Your Nana and I have that in common.”
- “I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school. I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy.”
- “You smell like a baby prostitute.”
- “She doesn’t even go here!”
- “Everyone in Africa can read Swedish.”