10th Annual Rocket City Brewfest
The Rocket City Brewfest will be this Friday and Saturday (June 8th & 9th) at Campus 805! Friday's event will run from 7pm to 11pm. Saturday's event will be 4pm to 8pm.
A ticket gets you access and a commemorative sampling glass (which is the only thing staff will pour the beer into). Of course ticket purchasers must be 21 with a valid state issued ID that they must present at the gate to gain entry.
Designated Driver (DD) Tickets are available for $10. Young adults aged 16-20 must by a ticket a DD ticket. Anyone underage caught drinking will be kicked out of the event and anyone of age with a DD ticket caught drinking will have to buy a General Admission ticket.
- Penny-Per-Pour - have your penny's ready to put in the bucket so you can get a sample. (Buckets work on an honor system. This is in compliance with ABC regulations)
- The only drinking vessel that volunteers will pour into int he 2oz commemorative glass. The glass come with your ticket purchase.
- Children under 15 are free to enter. Young Adults 16-20 must by a DD ticket.
- There will be a designated smoking area which will be the only location you are permitted to smoke
- No pets are allowed unless they are Service animals with proper credentials.
- Lawn chairs are not permitted but there will be shaded areas and misting tents
- Click Here for parking info
There will be plenty of food on hand to eat! Each vendor only accepts Tokens. Tokens can be purchased from the guest services tent and 1 token equals $1.