The Rocket City Summer Fest will take place July 12th, 13th, and 14th at the U.S. Space and Rocket Center.
Rocket City Summer Fest is an annual three-day celebration at the U.S. Space & Rocket Center meant to bring together our community of Camp alumni and their families from all over the world. This event allows them to reconnect with friends and applaud the accomplishments of fellow alumni.
Start planning for the fun now: Biergarten; the Space Camp Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony; astronaut training missions; special astronaut guest; and the grand finale concert under the Space Shuttle featuring a high-energy performance from the rocking party band “Party of The Year,” produced by the popular performers in “The Black Jacket Symphony." Enjoy all of this with your fellow Space Camp alumni and space advocates!
Thursday, July 12th
- 4:30pm - Biergarten
- 5:30pm - Pass the Torch (Space Camp Hall of Fame)
Friday, July 13th
- 12:00pm - Lunch at the Lake (Exclusive to RCSF All access pass holders)
- 7:00pm - Hall of Fame Dinner
Saturday, July 14th
- 10:30am - Town Hall Brunch
- 1:00pm - Behind the Scenes Tour (Exclusive to RCSF All access pass holders)
- 2:30pm - Top Gun Tournament
- 2:30pm - Simulated Orion Mission
- 2:30pm - Underwater Astronaut Trainer Experience
- 2:30pm - Afternoon on the Ropes Course
- 5:00pm - Pool Party
- 7:00pm - "Party of the Year" Concert
Be sure and stop by the WTAK 106.1 tent to say 'Hey' from 4-6pm and see what goodies they're giving away!