Clays for CASA of Madison County benefits our aging and homebound neighbors in our community by supporting the direct volunteer services CASA offers to help our clients age in place. This is a fun shoot for all skill levels, raising money to fund CASA programs to meet the needs of this often over looked population.
Team Registration: $550
Individual Registration: $150
- FREE 12-gauge ammunition for first 40 teams to complete registration with payment, thanks to our 2018 Ammunition Sponsors!
- 2 Flights Available – 8AM start and 1PM start
- Breakfast and Lunch Included
- Shooters in each flight will be entered to win amazing prizes, including a BROWNING SHOTGUN given away during each flight!
- Many other opportunities to win other BIG prizes!
CASA (Care Assurance System for the Aging and Homebound) is a non-profit agency located in Huntsville, Alabama that provides services to individuals age 60 and older and to the homebound (wheelchair and bed bound) of all ages since 1979.
CASA’s mission is to provide needed services to aging/homebound individuals that allow them to remain at home and age in place. Our programs are designed to enable the elderly and homebound to maintain their independence, dignity, health and safety by providing services that specifically address their special physical and emotional needs.