The Madison County Farmers Market will take place every Saturday from 8am until Noon at 1088 Hughes Road, Madison, AL at Trinity Baptist Church.
COVID-19 Directives and Considerations for Madison County Farmers Market
The Madison City Farmers Market will open as scheduled on April 11, 2020, as farmers markets are considered “essential to continued critical infrastructure”. To comply with Federal and State directives concerning COVID-19, the market will be quite different for the month of April (4/11, 4/18, 4/25).
- Food vendors only: produce, meat, eggs, cheese, bread, and other prepared foods
- All booths will be ten feet apart to allow for better social distancing
- All vendors will wear gloves when handling, packing, and selling at the market
- Only vendors will be allowed to touch the products and tables
- Request customers attend with only 1 person per household
- Pre-order and pre-pay with our vendors, when possible
- No pets allowed – Only service animals
- No customer supplied reusable cups, thermoses, jars or bags will be used
- Vendors will not accept used egg cartons during this time
The Madison City Farmers Market values your patronage, and appreciates your cooperation and patience during these unusual circumstances. Thank you for supporting local farms and food production.